Below is a sample contract for the sort of agreement we might have with a client. Please contact us to discuss specifics and/or pricing and availability.
GENERAL SERVICE AGREEMENT
THIS GENERAL SERVICE AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) dated this __/__/__
AnyCompany, AnyTOwn, AN7 0WN (the “Client”)
– AND –
Craftspeed Ltd of 7 Steel Close, St Neots, England, PE198TT
- The Client is of the opinion that the Supplier has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Client.
- The Supplier is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Supplier (individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to this Agreement) agree as follows: Services Provided
- The Client hereby agrees to engage the Supplier to provide the Client with services (the “Services”) consisting of:Craftspeed Ltd will providing support, advice and consultancy for the MySQL databases The Client’s platforms. Direct ‘hands-on’ support will be limited to Production, pre-production and QA systems. Direct support of the development environments will be outside the scope of this agreement although it’s recognised that advice and consultancy provided as part of this agreement can extend to these environments.
- The Services will also include any other tasks which the Parties may agree on. The Supplier hereby agrees to provide such Services to the Client.
Term of Agreement
- The term of this Agreement (the “Term”) will begin on the date of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effect indefinitely until terminated as provided in this Agreement.
- In the event that either Party wishes to terminate this Agreement, that Party will be required to provide 30 days’ written notice to the other Party.
- This Agreement may be terminated at any time by mutual agreement of the Parties.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the obligations of the Supplier will end upon the termination of this Agreement.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the services provided will commence from the date this contract is signed by both parties.
8. The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect.
9. Except as otherwise pro